Nationally-Recognized Speakers—Several times a year the guild presents speakers at our meetings who then offer 1 or 2 day classes. Our quilt show judges are often asked to provide a trunk show of their work.
- April – Froncie Quinn
- November – Pat Harrison
- September – Sandra Dorbeckker, NQA Certified Judge and Teacher
- June – Laura Wasilowski
- April – Jessica Alexandrakis
- February – Victoria Findlay Wolfe
- January – Teresa Fusco
- November – Holice Turnbow
- September – Jackie Kunkel
- May – Joe Cunningham “Joe the Quilter”
- April – Betty Pillsbury
ESQ Member Roundtables—Two times a year members share new techniques, ideas, skills and projects in small groups during guild meetings.
Each year ESQ funds a scholarship(s) awarded to a graduate(s) of Mineola High School. The recipient is a student(s) who intends to go into a design-related field of study. The guidance department nominates the best candidate(s) for this award.