ESQ welcomes quilters, or would be quilters, of all levels, backgrounds and gender.
Guest Fees: $10 per meeting
It will soon be time to renew your membership for the 2019 – 2020 Membership Year!
The new Membership Year begins on June 1, 2019 so please renew by May 31, 2019.
Below is a link to the membership application for your use. The application may be mailed to the ESQ Post Office box (the mailing address is on the form) or it may be handed in at the check-in table at the next General meeting. Please note that the cost of Membership, where the Newsletter is sent via the Post Office, has increased to $40because of the cost of postage. Membership with an emailed Newsletterremains the same, at $30.
We are in the process of planning new activities and speakers for an exciting year and we look forward to enjoying it with all of you. Please consider a committee you would like to help with when you renew. There will be opportunities to assist with Program/Workshop Planning, Greeters, Charity, Fundraising, Raffle Quilt and Hospitality (among others). It will be a wonderful guild year, especially with your help. Thank you!
Membership Benefits Include:
- attendance at twelve monthly meetings.
- monthly newsletter, Cuts From the Bolt.
- participation in all lectures, workshops and programs of the group.
- entry into guild shows.
- opportunity to show new work at every meeting.
- use of guild lending library.
- bargains at guild scrap tables.
- contribute one community comfort quilt each year.
- sell opportunity quilt raffles each year.
- contribute a minimum of two (preferably four) hours at the quilt show.
- participate as an active member in the various committees of the guild.
Send Application and check payable to:
Evening Star Quilters
P.O. Box 1824
Mineola, NY 11501