ESQ welcomes quilters, or would-be quilters, of all levels, backgrounds and gender.
Guest Fees: $10 per meeting
Membership year ends May 31st. Don’t wait – join us for the rest of the membership year at a reduced price!
Below is a link to the membership application for your use. The application may be mailed to the ESQ Post Office box (the mailing address is on the form) or you may renew/join online.
We have speakers and activities planned for an exciting new membership year and we look forward to enjoying it with all of you. Please consider joining a committee when you renew. There are opportunities to assist with Program/Workshop Planning, Charity, Fundraising, Raffle Quilt (among others.) It will be a wonderful guild year, especially with your help. Thank you!
Membership Benefits Include:
- attendance at monthly meetings and Sit n Sews.
- monthly newsletter, Cuts From the Bolt.
- participation in all lectures, workshops and programs of the group.
- entry into guild shows.
- opportunity to show new work at General Meetings.
- use of guild lending library.
- bargains at guild scrap tables.
- contribute one community comfort quilt each year.
- sell opportunity quilt raffles each year.
- contribute a minimum of two (preferably four) hours at the quilt show.
- participate as an active member in the various committees of the guild.
Click HERE to print a Membership Application .pdf
Send Application and check payable to:
Evening Star Quilters
P.O. Box 1824
Mineola, NY 11501
COMPLETE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FORM & PAY ONLINE
Complete the form below. When you click the Submit button, you will be able to pay for your membership through PayPal.